Led by Allison Sokoll
Join us virtually on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur for special programs geared for children ages 10 & younger and their families.
Please register in advance https://www.columbiajewish.org/family_experiences/
For Rosh Hashanah, please come prepared with the supplies below (if you have on hand).
– kazoos or toilet paper rolls for makeshift shofars (cupped hands will also do !)
– light colored construction paper or white craft/butcher block paper
– paint or crayons or markers
– extra apples for painting if desired
– sidewalk chalk and water balloons for at-home activity if desired