CJCS classes are held at Oakland Mills Interfaith Center, 5885 Robert Oliver Place, Columbia
Via Route 29 South
1. Take the Baltimore Beltway to Route 70 West (toward Frederick).
2. Take Route 70 West to Route 29 South; this is a LEFT lane exit.
3. Stay on Route 29 South for approx. 4 miles, go past the exit for the Town Center, then take the NEXT exit for Route 175 East towards Jessup
4. Merge onto 175 East and stay in the right lane; at the very first traffic light; bear right onto Thunder Hill Road
5. At the third Stop sign the road will dead end; the building directly in front of you is the Meeting House/Oakland Mills Interfaith Center
6. Turn left onto Santiago Road, follow the road around to the right; the entrance to the Oakland Mills Interfaith Center is on your right.
Via Route 95 South
1. Take Route 95 South to Route 175 West, toward Columbia
2. Go about 3 miles and turn left onto Thunder Hill Road
3. Follow directions above (FROM Baltimore, via Rte. 29) from #5
Via Route 29 North
1. Take Route 29 North; just after the exit for Route 32, take the exit for Broken Land Parkway; once on the exit ramp, bear right, headed East, towards Oakland Mills
2. Once on Broken Land Parkway, quickly get over to the far left; at the first traffic light turn left onto Stevens Forest Road
3. Go through the traffic light at Kilimanjaro Road; shortly thereafter, turn right at the STOP sign onto Santiago Road.
4. The entrance to the Oakland Mills Interfaith Center is on your left.
Via Route 95 North
1. Take Route 95 North; take the exit for Route 32 West
2. Take Route 32 West to Broken Land Parkway (this is a major intersection); turn right
3. Take Broken Land Parkway to the traffic light for Stevens Forest Road; turn right
4. Follow the directions above (FROM WASH., via Rte. 29) from #3